Ace Chapman from AceChapman.com is certainly an expert in brick and mortar commodities. Justin Gilchrist of Centurica, on the other hand, is a wizard in the world of online businesses. In this special episode of Digital Exits, Jock invites Ace and Justin on the show to have a spirited debate about the advantages and disadvantages to buying businesses online and offline . You won’t want to miss it.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How you can gain more leverage in your investment when purchasing an offline business.
- How buying a business online can give you more options, flexibility and return.
- The role that baby boomers play in online and offline purchases.
- The types of premiums you would have to pay for an online business and an offline business.
- The different types of competition that you face with an online company and a brick and mortar company.