Ace Chapman is a specialist in buying online and offline businesses. At the age of nineteen, he purchased an online stock market simulator site that he grew from about 10,000 members to over a quarter of a million members in 70 countries. He has since bought and sold over a dozen businesses.
In this week’s episode of Digital Exits, Jock invites Ace to the show to talk about the differences between online and offline acquisitions, how they have evolved, and where they are going. You won’t want to miss it.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The lessons Ace learned selling his first business after the market crash.
- Why Ace favors deals that are “boring”; businesses that aren’t necessarily cool, but have a practical value.
- How to identify and capitalize on low hanging fruit in the offline business world.
- Why you need to start building a business credit profile.
- What Ace sees as the future of selling businesses online and offline.