Jim Wang is a longtime entrepreneur and personal finance blogger. He went to college in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and started making money by selling trucker hats to students that wanted to look like Ashton Kutcher. After years of hard work, he eventually sold his blog for a reported 3 million dollars.
In this week’s episode of Digital Exits, Jock invites Jim to have a candid discussion about exiting from his company. You don’t want a miss a minute of this riveting chat.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The amount of content that Jim was producing while he was building his blog.
- The most important thing someone can do if they are planning on selling their business.
- Why he decided it was the right time to exit his site, and how he went about finding someone to acquire it.
- The value that a broker added to the process of selling his company.
- The challenges Jim had during the sales process and the lessons that he learned selling his company.