Carter Thomas is the owner and operator of BlueCloud Solutions, an iPhone app marketing company that specializes in iPhone application monetization. Carter has personally built and sold over 400 iPhone apps.
In this week’s episode of Digital Exits, Jock invites Carter on to the show to talk about the evolution of the app marketplace, and how apps are bought and sold today. You won’t want to miss it.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The two major values of apps as an asset and as a business.
- How traffic is driven to iPhone apps and the costs and implications of that practice.
- Why Carter’s business model involves quickly turning around applications.
- The process of selling an app, and how crucial the valuation process can be.
- Carter’s tips for anyone who is looking to buy or sell an app business.