Dan Taylor has bought in and sold out of his way in many companies. He’s recently had a successful sale that involved multiple offers – from lowballs to the offer he actually accepted.
He also has a great story of how he got to where he is now, including why he made the strategic decisions he did and how to avoid mistakes.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to sell out of your share of a company.
- A long term focus on building up from a small project.
- How to discover an opportunity working off of other API’s.
- The most important aspect when courting multiple offers.
- Various places that a buyer can come from.