David Barnes got into the world of internet business before the internet had really turned into the monster it is today. He had the opportunity to buy in early, become a majority equity holder, and sell off before things got too out of hand.
In this episode, David shares his insights into how he got from the very beginning to the sale. It’s full of great details from the inside, so listen in!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The upside (and downside) if getting in before the trend starts.
- How to be a successful majority equity holder.
- Some of the biggest mistakes and failures David made in his business.
- The challenges associated with integrating two different companies into one.
- How to know if you’ve made the right move if a company is slipping.