Peter Shankman sold Help A Reporter Out for a multi-million dollar figure. He has gone on to become an angel investor, speaker, consultant, and author. He’s built his businesses using the power of personality and authenticity, as well as actually caring about his customers.
In this interview, Peter shares the details behind how he made the deal happen and the emotional struggles he faced within it.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- From 0 to 250,000 email subscribers in two years (and what that looks like).
- How to undercharge in your first offer by far!
- The power of offering yourself in your products.
- Why authenticity is so crucial in building a brand.
- The major failures in preparing for the sale of your company.