Regardless of the type of business you have, when you are ready for a digital exit, having a plan in place and knowing what to do is crucial. Drew Sanocki is someone who can help you prepare, and today he is sharing his own personal experiences.
This week, we are going to be discussing Drew’s story and his suggestions for a successful sale. His experiences will help you to prepare and know what to look for when you go to sell.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The Pros and Cons of using a broker in a sale.
- Why the broker role is helpful when selling your business.
- The two different types of buyers and how to market your business to both
- How your revenue can increase or decrease your risk which determines the margin you will be offered for your company.
- The two reasons why E-Commerce companies are popular with new Entrepreneurs.
Featured On The Show:
- Built to Sell by John Warrillow
- The EMyth
- Design Public