I recently released a blog post regarding how to value a business for sale, which seemed to get a great reaction, and so I felt like it would be pertinent to discuss the results in a little bit of detail here on the podcast.
This one is just me and the results of the research I conducted. If you’re looking for the keys to knowing how to price your business, this is the episode for you.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The shocking difference in multiple between online and offline businesses.
- Where the most sales come from in terms of price range.
- Which business models ended up being priced highest, typically.
- How access to capital affects sales at all levels.
- What’s in store for 2014.
Featured On The Show:
- Jock Purtle – What’s Your Online Business Worth (The article discussed in this episode!)
- Get A Valuation