Everyone wants to live in Seattle, and the Pacific Northwest is booming. With a vibrant environment and culture for businesses to thrive and plenty of potential customers (and money) pouring in, there are few better places for a business owner to find great opportunities to expand and succeed.
Yet there are always problems for business owners, and payroll and HR issues can arise that make running a business difficult. Fortunately, Seattle businesses can find hope by outsourcing such tasks to a PEO (professional employer organization). A PEO is a company that specializes in handling those tasks so your business can focus on the most important items.
If you would like to know more about what exactly a PEO can do for your company and what they normally offer, you can read this article.
Otherwise, please continue reading below for our top recommendations for Seattle businesses:
After combing through the many PEO services on the market, we find Oasis Outsourcing to be the best all-around option for a startup in Seattle. With its customizable plans, excellent service, and inexpensive services compared to other PEOs, it’s almost always the right call for a company looking to get off the ground.
It also is fantastic at handling compliance and risk-management issues for your business if you’re in a highly regulated industry. You will certainly want that knowledge on your side.
We recommend Oasis if:
- You’re a Seattle startup looking to get off the ground and looking for HR help.
- You want to be able to customize your service and keep expenses low for your PEO service.
- Your business could use help when it comes to compliance and risk-management in a heavily regulated industry.
Doing business in Seattle means that expensive can run up and the best personnel can be hard to find and keep. But how do you know who your best performers are? CoAdvantage will provide the tools you need to make sure that you’re keeping track of your employees, so you can focus on the employees that count the most.
Additionally, if your business needs to recruit more people in the near future due to planned expansion, then CoAdvantage might be the service for you.
We recommend CoAdvantage if:
- You need to make well-educated, empirical decisions regarding your personnel.
- You want to have improved methods for finding the right hires and could use help with recruitment.
- You want to have a great all-around experience when working with your PEO service.
EngagePEO is just what you need if you need to work with and ahead of the various labor laws and regulations you might have to work with in Seattle and Washington. They employ qualified employment lawyers as their advisors, meaning that you will never have to worry about the quality of instruction and advice and instruction your company gets when it comes to compliance.
The ESAC and IRS accredited institution also offers excellent training programs, both online and on-site, for your employees to benefit from. You can be assured that EngagePEO is one of the very best services on the market, and it would be great for your Seattle enterprise.
We recommend EngagePEO if:
- You need the best HR and employment minds in the business for your business.
- You want superb training options for your employees.
- You would like to have a well-regarded, accredited institution on your side.
Seattle has a unique, changing culture that exists in the work environment as well, and that means the cookie cutter approach lesser PEOs take won’t work for your business. Alphastaff gets this, and it gets that your business, like an individual, will need an individual plan that is tailored and honed to perfection.
While you won’t get some of the extremely good options and benefits other services listed here offer, you will still get everything you need. Anyone prioritizing that custom approach will want to look at Alphastaff first.
We recommend Alphastaff if:
- You need a plan tailored to your business’ particular needs.
- You don’t need to use the greatest options on the market but would still like a solid customized offering.
- You have a business that operates in the health care sector.
There are a lot of large businesses in Seattle that provide competitive benefits to top-talent through the sheer size of their organization. To compete with that, you might want a similar giant like TriNet on your company’s side. It has over 15,000 clients and can make sure that your business gets all the services it needs to succeed.
While it does require you to take a full suite, there isn’t a long cancellation period (30 days’ notice) if you think a different service will work better. It also might be expensive, but if your company is the right fit, you’ll get your investment back and then some in saved time and resources.
We recommend TriNet if:
- Your Seattle business can take advantage of a full-service PEO.
- You’re looking specifically for great benefits and perks for your employees.
- You want a stable, reliable PEO service that has stood the test of time.
The Seattle area is one of the fastest-growing regions in the country, and any business owner should be excited for what might be in store for them. Yet HR and payroll work can get in the way of success. A PEO, like those recommended above, is your lifeboat and a great way to keep top talent on your side.
What are your thoughts on the above companies? Have you utilized any for your own Seattle business? Do you have any questions? Please let us know your thoughts, as we would love to hear them.