Voted #1 PEO Company For 2021
As your business grows, you will run into increasingly difficult HR situations. The paperwork can pile up on you and your managers, making performing more important tasks difficult. Fortunately, with the use of a PEO service, you can outsource these distracting tasks to experts in their field.
While there are many huge names in the industry able to provide you with standardized quality service, perhaps your business needs something a bit more agile and personalized. Resourcing Edge might be the best option.
Founded in 2003, Resourcing Edge is the third largest privately help PEO in the USA and our #1 recommended PEO, currently working with 30,000 clients, that works to provide flexible, adaptive solutions to your human resource needs and prides itself on world-class service. Since their inception, they also now have additional offices in Texas, Colorado, Georgia, New York, Ohio and California, expanding their coverage to allow service in all 50 states.
Family-oriented and with a dedicated staff and management team, Resourcing Edge is making a name for itself as a competitor in the market. Businesses can expect all of the standard PEO offerings and a dedication to getting to know your business right, ensuring solutions that place your business as the priority, not the profit margin.
Of additional note is that the company works with partners and develops its own solutions to make sure that clients and their employees get the customized solutions they need. This places them as different from many other PEO services who will simply give you a pre-boxed solution. Based on its actions, we can only expect that they will continue along this adaptive, innovative trajectory.
- Payroll administration. Resourcing Edge will handle your payroll to remove any risks, handle any reporting and recording of data, and comply with state and federal taxes, using cutting edge technology to do so. They note that the payroll solutions are always available and that any forms or information are always available. Not only this, but W2 distribution is also handled.
- Dedicated customer service. They provide customer service as only a smaller company can, giving you regular access to your advisor. They will work with your company to handle any difficulties or situations that arise as needed.
- A personal point of contact. To further emphasize the importance of customer service and the personalized approach, your business will work specifically with a single point of contact for all your needs, building a relationship with a representative that will know your problems before you do and be able to recommend the right course of action on top of providing general HR support.
- Industry-specific plans and benefits. Unlike many of the larger services that will work to give you a one-size fits all approach, Resourcing Edge will seek to look at your business and provide industry-specific benefits and perks. Very few PEO services do this, and fewer still will do it with the personalized care and attention Resourcing Edge provides.
- Unemployment claims. They will work to ensure that unemployment claims are solved correctly and as efficiently as possible.
Benefits and Perks
- Health benefits. Resourcing Edge offers Fortune 500 level benefits for your employees, and you can work with them to determine a plan that is both attractive and affordable.
- Other insurance benefits. Dental, vision, and life insurance options are all available through Resourcing Edge, and well as long and short term disability insurance. Wellness programs and flexible spending accounts provide additional peace of mind where your employees are concerned.
- Retirement plan services. Resourcing Edge has created a op-in retirement trust to create a resource pool with significant buying power, improving benefits received. Resourcing Edge handles all of the paperwork and nearly all of the management, allowing you and your employees to focus on other matters.
Compliance and Risk-Management
- On-site assessments and safety reviews. Resourcing Edge will be able to conduct on-site safety reviews in order to reduce potential issues and any damage that might occur. Resourcing Edge also will perform a bi-annual or quarterly on-site loss control study. Industry-specific training may also be available upon request.
- Employment practices liability insurance coverage. Resourcing Edge will allow your business to get EPLI coverage, which will protect against claims and lawsuits brought against businesses under a variety of anti-discrimination and federal legislation and cover lawsuit costs generally not covered by other types of insurance.
- A variety of guides, videos, and posters. These resources will be made available to your company and employees. Self-directed safety training options are available in addition to those with an instructor.
- Additional safety and risk-management services. These include drug-free site consultations, claims assistance and reviews, and general risk-assessments of current policies and procedures. Resourcing Edge will work to make sure your business is OSHA compliant and ahead of any other regulations.
Information and Management Tools
- A library of over 4,500 training courses. Resourcing Edge has webinar series and online training courses on nearly every relevant topic, from HR law to sales and customer service. Courses are available on multiple platforms.
- Employee and job analysis. Resourcing Edge can help you determine which employees are performing best, which positions are performing well, and where readjustments might be useful. They will also work to help you determine competitive packages and salaries so you don’t lose your top performers.
- Recruitment assistance. Resourcing Edge has plenty of options to help your company when it needs to take on more help, including e-verify, employment verification, background checks and drug testing, and applicant review. Job descriptions can be crafted and modified to make sure you get the most well-suited candidates.
- A web-based time tracking application. Resourcing Edge incorporates the latest and greatest technology into its service by means of a web-based application that you, your managers, and your employees can use to increase efficiency, reduce paper waste, and keep you informed from a click away. It will track time and attendance, allow you to manage overtime and schedules, perform many basic HR functions, and improve compliance.
Voted #1 PEO Company For 2021
- A wide variety of partners. Resourcing Edge has formed relationships with a wide variety of partners so that your business can get the services it needs and resources it deserves. Do to this, you will have access to more and better options than what many other PEOs would provide.
- Excellent and personalized customer service. Resourcing Advantage has truly made their customer experience special, and making sure you’re working with a single, dedicated point of contact has only helped to solidify their commitment. You should be able to expect all of your concerns to be addressed and all your problems resolved in a reasonable amount of time to your specifications.
- Excellent care and analysis. Similarly, the advice your business receives and plans it can create will be directed first and foremost towards your company, not simply a company that your business is similar to. Precise action will be far more effective with that level of attention.
- Strong training and safety training options. We found the library of training and safety resources to be impressive, and nearly every topic you could ask for is covered. Businesses that emphasize self-directed training will be pleased, although there are additional options for training by an instructor or expert.
- An immense selection of benefits and options. Providing far more options than most other PEOs we reviewed, we were extremely impressed with the selections provided by Resourcing Edge. There will almost certainly be something to fit your business’ needs, and all in one place. We found the service missing few to no services.
- Following Carriers: United health service and empire
- No specialization: While the expertise and specialization should hardly be an issue for most companies, other PEO services might specialize in a certain industry, example oil and gas, for most companies this isn’t a problem, only if your a part of that 1% that needs it.
What Businesses Is Resourcing Edge Best For?
Businesses that want services tailored to their industry: One of the strongest reasons to consider Resourcing Edge that we found was their commitment to looking at your business and industry to find needs and fulfill them. They have options and considerations (all customizable) for over 20 sectors, and their experts will be able to work with you to separate the rumors from the reality when it comes to regulations and needs.
Businesses looking for a personalized approach: Resourcing Edge takes the time to work with you and your company to find the very best approach, something you will not find with too many other PEO providers that will look at your business as a line item. You will be more easily able to speak to management and your liaison will be consistent and dedicated to your business’ needs.
Businesses looking for great safety and training options: We found Resourcing Edge to be far above par when it came to the training options available, and most of the safety training and inspection options were highly impressive. If your business want to place employee improvement as a priority, Resourcing Edge is a great choice.
Businesses looking for an adaptive, changing PEO: Other PEO services providers can be slow to change or react to new regulations and business environments due to necessary training time, but Resourcing Edge can adapt its services and systems easily and integrate new techniques to keep your company entirely up to date.
Businesses ok with a slightly more unstable company: While we have no reason to believe that the stability of Resourcing Edge is in question, the fact remains that it has fewer resources at its disposal to cover a bad turn or disaster than some of its competitors, potentially leaving your business at a disadvantage. If you are ok accepting this risk, Resourcing Edge can be a great choice.
While not necessarily competitive in several points of comparison with larger PEO services, Resourcing Edge is a great fit for companies looking for a high level of specialized, personalized service. The company is expected to grow and your business can be the recipient of its drive to provide quality service.
Have you used Resourcing Edge’s services before? Do you have any stories, positive or negative, that you would like to share? If so, please leave a comment below and tell us your thoughts.