Dan Norris is a unique breed. In 2006, his entrepreneurial spirit spoke to him, convincing him to leave his cushy job and start a web design company, before he even knew how to design a website. Eventually, his website would become one of the premiere web design sites in Australia, but when he decided to sell it, the process was not without it’s challenges.
In this week’s episode of Digital Exits, Dan Norris opens up to Jock about the difficulties he had starting up a business, acquiring competitors, and ultimately making an exit. You won’t want to miss a single detail of Dan’s experiences.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The challenges of acquiring business competitors and migrating clients.
- Building recurring revenue streams and the power of recurring revenue in building up the value of your brand.
- How Dan came to the decision to sell his website, and the valuable tools he used to do it.
- The “new business” model, and how to avoid being a slave to your clients.
- The lessons that Dan has taken from his experiences, and how he has applied them to his new ventures.