I’ve decided to do something a little bit different with this week’s episode of Digital Exits. I began as an entrepreneur at a very young age, and have built a career building and flipping web equity.
In this very special episode, I will go into great detail about my own back story, what led me to buying and selling web businesses, and how I navigated my own most recent exit.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How I got my feet wet buying and sell web businesses.
- Valuable tips on maximizing equity from your website.
- The challenges I faced in exiting my most recent website, and what I’ve learned from them.
- Steps I’ve taken to increase conversion rates.
- The intangible aspects of a sale, and how I was able to drive up the value of my business before exiting.