Matthew Paulson is a web content whiz. He started writing about personal finance as a hobby while holding down a corporate job. He eventually started an investment business center, quit his day job, and began writing a premium newsletter with over 69,000 subscribers.
In this week’s episode of Digital Exits, Jock invites Matthew to chat about his most recent experience exiting his peer to peer lending site. You won’t want to miss a minute of this informative episode.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Lessons that Matthew learned accepting a cold offer for his site.
- The importance of diversifying traffic sources.
- The challenges that Matthew faced when Google changed their SEO policies.
- The importance of negotiating with proper information and knowing what your site is worth.
- How to know when it is the right time to entertain an offer.