Your business might be currently swamped by a variety of HR and payroll tasks, especially if it’s growing, but owners and managers don’t need to be the ones taking their time on them. Your business can outsource these tasks and gain other benefits by working with a PEO service provider.
Two of the most prominent and competitive services we looked into are JustWorks and Oasis Outsourcing, but how do the two compare to each other? Please keep reading below to learn about our findings:
Only formed in 2013, JustWorks might be one of the youngest PEOs on the market right now, but it has rapidly grown to become one of the most competitive, taking an aggressive yet forthright approach to business that is rarely found. You will know exactly what you can get, what you are getting, and what you are paying for when you work with JustWorks.
A simple and mostly digitally focused business, JustWorks can focus on providing service at a generally lower cost than most competitors, and it isn’t afraid to brag about that. Now working with over 35,000 businesses, JustWorks only sees more growth in the future, and its committed to serving businesses well in order to stay on track.
- Clear and forthright communication when working with representatives and professionals.
- A easy-to-understand pricing and fee structure.
- Affordable for most businesses, especially when compared to most other PEO services.
- A centralized information system and platform that will get you the data you need quickly.
- A fantastic online dashboard you and your employees will love.
- Strong yet affordable perks and benefits.
- A lack of options that are industry specific.
- A lack of onsite and auditing services for your business.
- Less training options than most other services.
- May require more time and administration than some other services.
To learn even more about JustWorks, you can read our full review here.
Oasis Outsourcing Overview
The largest privately held PEO service (and still growing), Oasis Outsourcing works with over 8000 businesses and handles a total of $9 billion in employee payroll. Partnering with a variety of service and benefits providers, Oasis Outsourcing has made the commitment to make sure its clients receive everything they need to thrive. In doing so they have negotiated well, allowing clients to offer great benefits and opportunities to their employees.
Priding itself on these factors as well as its customer service, you can expect Oasis Outsourcing to continue on the same trajectory for quite some time, and clients can expect exemplary general and specialized services.
- Top benefit offerings in nearly every regard and category.
- Specialized solutions that are tailored to your industry.
- Industry specific compliance and risk-management support.
- A consistent commitment to customer service.
- Secure payroll processing administered as well as any competitor’s.
- A 90-day guarantee if the service is not a good fit.
- No live chat options for answering quick questions.
- A one-year commitment when you sign up.
- Previous employees have noted a lack of internal communication which could lead to issues down the line.
- A company structure that makes Oasis Outsourcing slow to change its methods.
To learn even more about Oasis Outsourcing, you can read our full review here.
The main factors when deciding between these two generally excellent providers are how much of a commitment you want to make and whether you want a premium service or something a bit simpler and easier to work with.
JustWorks is the simpler option, with a greater dedication to communication and simple terms and services. You won’t need to commit to as much, and if you just need a simple PEO service package, JustWorks is likely the best option. It also has the superior online platform, being easier to use.
Oasis Outsourcing is much more specialized and can provide a greater and more in-depth range of services, but you will be making a more expensive commitment to use their services. If your business is in a highly-regulated industry, however, Oasis Outsourcing might be the only reasonable choice.
As it wouldn’t be wise to simply pick a service for you, considering that every business’ needs are unique, we instead ask you to consider the following points:
Your business should work with JustWorks if:
- You would prefer to work with a clear and forthright business that will be easy to communicate with.
- You would like a simpler, less expensive PEO service provider.
- Your business doesn’t need specialized services.
- You do not wish to make a long commitment.
Your business should work with Oasis Outsourcing if:
- You are ok with a one-year commitment to a PEO service.
- Your business wants to requires solutions tailored to a specific industry.
- Your business would like to be able to provide excellent perks and benefits.
- Your business is looking for the very best when it comes to payroll management.
Whether you are more likely to be working with the simple and forthright JustWorks or you need something a little more specialized from Oasis Outsourcing, we hope that you have the information you need to move forward with your decision.
Have you worked with either service provider before in the past? Do you think that there’s more to be said? If you have additional thoughts or questions, please leave a comment below and let us know.