From marketing to start-ups Rob Walling, a serial web entrepreneur, has quite the experience of acquiring many software businesses. Rob runs an email marketing tool business, a popular SEO keyword tool, invoicing system, an online course for start-ups and much more.
On this week’s episode, we discuss important steps for acquiring a software businesses, where to find them and how to hire the original developer to help make the transition easier so that your app or website is better than when purchased. We’ll also discuss how educating yourself about marketing can accelerate your new business. You don’t want to miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How many acquisitions Rob has made over the course of his career.
- The importance of being able to code and market.
- The main traps a first time buyer needs to be aware of.
- How to hire the right developers on oDesk.
- Tips for app development.