While many online business owners say that they have been working in the industry for a long time, David Gass really has. He got his start back in the 1990’s by taking his book for small business owners and turning it into a coaching and training program. David’s companies were on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 3 years in a row.
On this week’s episode, we discuss what to look for when buying and selling an online business and whether or not you should go through a broker. We also discuss the live event that David has started that can give you the tools and connections to succeed.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The two questions every potential business partner should ask.
- Why David decided to grow his business online.
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of buying businesses.
- The top 5 things you should look at before buying an online business.
- Why David started the e-biz weekend internet investment summit.
- What David and his monthly mastermind, “The Rhodium Group,” offers its members.
Featured On The Show:
- David Gass: Blog | Mastermind Groups | Events