So you’re thinking of selling your online business, but you don’t know where to start? Anyone who has sold an online commodity has been in the same position you’re in now. This week, I will be discussing the process of how a business gets sold, from the very beginning until the end. We’re going to dig in to each step to give you a better understanding of how it works, so when you sell your own business, you will be much better prepared for it. You won’t want to miss it.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to decide whether it’s the right time to sell your business.
- The right way to figure out what your business is worth.
- The more questions a buyer has, the more invested they are in the process.
- How to handle the process of negotiating and accepting an offer.
- Why you should be completely open and honest through the entire selling process.