What is Twitter Marketing?
Marketing on Twitter can be simplified to representing your brand and overall message on the Twitter platform, and there are social media managers and firms that will do exactly that for you, but there is quite a bit more to Twitter marketing if you look more deeply into it.
Twitter, like Facebook or YouTube or any other platform, has multiple systems simultaneously working in order to make sure people see the tweets and content that would be best suited for them. An intelligent Twitter marketing agency will work its hardest to work with the systems in order to maximize potential customer exposure. They will research the best hashtags, have a solid grasp of viral content, and know how to drive traffic to your main site.
Additionally, Twitter marketing might involve utilizing influencers on the platform, networking with professionals in your field or complementary businesses, interacting with customers (getting this one right is a must), and navigating the online space to make sure your business’ reputation stays solid.
What to Look for from a Twitter Marketing Agency
We suspect that for your business you’ll want to work with an agency, but there are more agencies available online than you can keep track of. We’re here to help you with some top recommendation and the following factors you should consider. Also note that your company might have special needs or considerations, and these are general factors. You know your business best, so emphasize or disregard the following factors as you feel best for your business.
Platform Adaptability: Twitter can change its algorithm at the drop of a hat, and it’s vital that a marketing agency know how to not only control the potential damage from such a shift but to take advantage of the situation and make sure your company is all the better for it.
A Big-Picture Approach: You don’t conquer Twitter in a day, if you conquer it at all. If your business is starting from a low follower count, you will need to not only make sure you make a single right decision, but a series of them. You need an agency that isn’t just focused on looking good in the short term.
A Vision for Your Business: On a similar note, no agency should be stumbling in the dark when it comes to your business’ marketing campaign. When talking with or interviewing an agency, see if they already have a plan in mind for your business or want to know more so they can devise such a plan.
A Mastery of Photo and Video Content: An agency that doesn’t know how to work with photo content (and to some degree video content) won’t be going very far on Twitter.
Consideration for Your Audience and Customer Base: Treating your potential customers and audience solely as a demographic as opposed to people is an easy way to turn people away from your online presence. We recommend working with a Twitter marketing agency that understands this.
The Ability to Work with Other Platforms: Twitter growth might be your main goal, but you shouldn’t ignore other platforms. Make sure your choice has experience working with Facebook, YouTube, Google, and other major social media and information hubs.
A Record of Success: Anyone can talk the talk, but a track record is what separates the best agencies from the hundreds of pretenders. Look into previous clients and see their work for yourself.
1) Voy Media
While they might be known best for their mastery of Facebook, Voy Media is an excellent marketing agency for nearly any media platform and a choice that will guarantee your business gets the one on one attention you deserve. We found this attention to be a deciding factor alongside their ability to create a comprehensive plan for your business.
They also understand audiences and will strive to only target the people that will matter to your business, likely reducing costs while improving conversion rates and similar important metrics. Combining this with a sales-oriented approach, they work to quickly get your business where it needs to be. Once they find your audience, they’ll craft just the right narrative to keep your followers engaged.
You can expect the following when working with Voy Media:
- – An excellent overall strategy that will incorporate other platforms into your Twitter marketing plan. They most heavily advertise their Facebook and Instagram marketing services, which pair very well with a Twitter Marketing Campaign.
- – A direct response approach to Twitter, ensuring that you get more customers and that any misunderstandings are dealt with immediately as they come up. Voy Media isn’t going to let anything sneak up on your efforts.
- – A mastery over what drives sales, making Voy Media a great choice for businesses looking to expand their customer base and maximize their potential.
2) Digital Marketing Agency (DMA)
Among the largest agencies working online today, Digital Marketing Agency is a powerhouse that since it’s formation in 2002 has only grown, currently maintaining relationships with hundreds of clients. With DMA you will never have to worry about whether the agency has the resources to put a plan into action, they’ll just be able to do it if you’re willing to put in the cost and effort. Being around for almost two decades is all the proof you need that they know how to react to changing times.
You will want to note that they specialize in certain industries, so you will want to check to see if they have tailored services just for your business. Depending on this factor you may find that there are other agencies that might be a better fit. Outside of this, you will be impressed with their professionalism and data-driven approach to Twitter and social media marketing.
You can expect the following working with Digital Marketing Agency:
- – All the support you need from a team that has more experience than nearly any other agency. You will never run into a lack of availability.
- – That same infrastructure allows for help that is more specialized, with dedicated experts on the platform to help you every step of the way.
- – A heavily data-oriented approach that allows DMA to give you regular reports containing the metrics you want.
3) Lyfe Marketing
Lyfe Marketing is an agency that knows Twitter inside and out, specializing in social media marketing specifically, putting the agency on the cutting edge of customer relations. They are also an accomplished management agency, allowing you to place your business’ Twitter page safely in their hands so you can focus on the tasks you do best.
Lyfe in general focuses on an organic, steady approach to Twitter marketing. They are more than willing to integrate other platforms into a greater campaign for you and will monitor any relevant comments or data so you can easily know exactly what your customers (and potential customers) are saying. They have clear goals in mind, and they will help you reach them.
You can expect the following when working with Lyfe Marketing:
- – A solid and tested strategy to ensure that you are getting the maximum return for your investment. This strategy will be tailored to your business and they will take the time to get to know you and your business.
- – A wide range of services to choose from, ensuring that you either get exactly what you are looking for or that you can keep all your services under one agency, reducing your management time.
- – An organic approach to growth that maximizes engagement and creates a loyal audience for your brand.
Marketingagency.io is an agency that has been around since 2007 and it operates as a “boutique” marketing agency focused on delivering you the exact, tailored plan your business needs for Twitter or any other social media platform. They put in their research and they know that this investment on their end drives the results that you are looking for.
You can expect more from them than just Twitter services as well, as they are more than willing to customize your plan into something that works just right for your business.
You can expect the following working with Marketingagency.io:
- – A full approach that includes content creation and engagement, all dedicated towards creating leads for your business.
- – An often outside of the box approach to marketing when needed, driving their great rates of success.
- – A fantastic amount of communication regarding the services you are receiving, so you never stay out of the loop when it comes to marketing efforts.
5) Taktical Digital
An award-winning agency that is partnered with most major social media platforms, Taktical Digital might be the best fit for the business looking for a fine-tuned campaign focused on leads and performance, with some previous clients seeing a massive drop in their cost per conversion and a rise in their clickthrough rate.
Notably, your account manager’s compensation depends on your success, so you will find a motivated manager that will seek results. It should be noted that they also plan their campaigns for scalability, allowing you to adjust your investment more easily than you might with other agencies.
You can expect the following working with Taktical Digital:
- – An agency that focuses heavily on the ROI, making it a great choice for businesses looking for more immediate results and growth.
- – An understanding of how to best utilize promoted tweets, trends, and accounts, capturing the audience each moment and bringing your message to a great number of potential customers.
- – You will get not only an individual social media strategy but a dedicated Twitter strategy, with Taktical realizing the individual opportunities and quirks with the platform.
Finding the right Twitter marketing agency for your business can be a tiring process, but we promise that the results will be worth it in the long run. Each of the above five agencies has something to offer that could take your company to the next level and guide you through often confusing spaces. Doing it yourself is often just not worth the effort in comparison.
For most businesses we recommend Voy Media for all Twitter marketing needs. That being noted, we hope that regardless of your choice you find success with creating a brand that will last for decades to comes and that you get the Twitter audience you deserve.