Moving to a new place can be a scary experience and it’s a time when you need people to support you. The best way to have a group of people supporting you is through the internet which is why it’s important to connect as soon as possible.
The problem you will then find is knowing which company to choose. This article will inform you of the 3 best Internet Providers in San Diego.
#1 Provider – AT&T – Call Now To Confirm Availability (877) 461 6077
AT&T is one of the most well-known internet providers not only in the United States but in the World and through their DSL or Fiber connection they can connect you with speeds of 1000mbps.
Their origin can be traced right back to 1882 when they were known as the Bell Telephone Company, which was founded by Alexander Graham Bell – the inventor of the telephone. They eventually rebranded in 1983 as AT&T and last year they earned over $190 Billion.
For $90 a month you can get their Fiber broadband to get 1000mbps with a 99% connectivity rate but there are cheaper options available.
#2 Provider – Spectrum – Call Now To Confirm Availability (877) 461 6077
Spectrum is a great option if you can only connect through Cable due to their zero limitations on data. You can download as much as you want to with no fears of a download running out midway through.
Originally launched by Time Warner, the company became Spectrum in 2016 after going through a few rebrands in their history including LineRunner and later Road Runner after the popular Looney Toons character.
Spectrum’s zero data cap 100mbps connection costs you $44.99 a month for the first 12 months and comes with a free modem for installation and numerous Wi-Fi hotspots all around the country.
#3 Provider – Cox Communications – Call Now To Confirm Availability (866) 516 1917
If downloading isn’t something you find yourself doing then another option through Cable is Cox Communication. They can get you speeds up to 300mbps with some of the most high-quality equipment.
Cox Communications is the third largest telecommunication company in America serving more than 6.2 million customers with over 3.5 million being internet subscribers. The company started off as Cox Enterprises in 1962 before rebranding to Cox Communications in 1982 and in 2016 managed to achieve a revenue of over $3 Billion.
If you want to receive their 300mbps internet service with some of the best tech around to get you connected it will cost you $79.99 a month with over half a million hot spot areas around the country.
ISP Stats in San Diego
In San Diego 99% of those eligible to be connected to the internet can connect through Cable, 96% can connect through a DSL connection and just 1% can connect through Fiber. Of those who can connect 99% of them can receive more than 25mbps and the remaining 1% can receive 10mbps or more.
The state of California is the 12th most connected state of all of America with 98% of residents able to connect to broadband with an average speed of 14mbps. San Diego is just above average with a speed of 15mbps.
Throughout California, there are over 35 different options for you to choose from which can make you feel like you are spoilt for choice. This article has made your life easier by detailing the 3 top providers in San Diego.