When you move into a new place there’s a lot of different parts of life to sort out. One of the most important parts is your internet connection, without that you aren’t connected to the world wide web.
Each state has their own providers with their own pros and cons. This article will clarify the 3 best providers in Miami.
AT&T is one of the biggest telecommunication companies to provide you with the Internet in America and through their Fiber connections you can get 1000mbps. One of the reasons they are so popular is the great value they bring to their customers.
They are a well-established company having been in business since 1983 and having earned over $?? last year alone. They are a big brand name and they know what they are doing.
For $90 a month you can get their Fiber broadband to get 1000mbps with a 99% connectivity rate. If you do a lot of internet gaming this would be perfect for you. Less lag and no cut out in the middle of a game.
There are cheaper options with AT&T if you prefer.
If you can’t get Fiber in your area but still want high speeds then Xfinity will be an attractive choice for you offering 300mbps through a Cable connection. Their high speed and wide availability are what makes Xfinity one of the most popular providers in America.
Xfinity has been around since 2010 but it was rebranded from a Comcast company that launched in 1987 so even though the brand name is more recent the company is a lot more established and trusted.
If you are interested in Xfinity’s 300mbps Cable connection it will cost you $69.99 a month for the first year at an introductory price. There are cheaper options if the internet speed isn’t as important to you.
The third most popular Internet Provider is Spectrum with their Cable connection at 50mbps. What attracts a lot of people to Spectrum though is their zero data caps. You don’t need to worry about how much you are downloading with Spectrum.
Spectrum is a rebrand of a company that was launched in 1995 by Time Warner and following a few rebrands, the company finally landed on their current bran in 2016. Even though this is a younger company it is still one of the most popular providers in America.
If you are interested in Spectrums 50mbps connection it will cost you $44.99 a month.
ISP Stats in Miami
In Miami 100% of those eligible to be connected to the internet can connect through DSL, 96% can connect through a Cable connection and 29% can connect through Fiber. Of those who can connect 98% of them can receive more than 25mbps and the remaining 2% can get 10mbps or more.
The state of Florida is the 14th most connected state of all of America with 99% of residents able to connect to broadband with an average speed of 12mbps. Miami is above average with a speed of 18mbps.
Throughout Florida, there are over 20 different options for you to choose from which can make you feel like you are spoilt for choice. This article has made your life easier by detailing the 3 top providers in Miami.