If you have just moved to the Fort Worth area you may find that the provider you previously had isn’t as strong a connection as it was where you used to live. The internet provider who offers the strongest connection doesn’t change just from state to state but from city to city. If you want the best internet connection this article will advise you on the 3 best internet providers in Fort Worth.
#1 Provider – AT&T – Call Now To Confirm Availability (877) 461 6077
AT&T is one of the most well-known providers in all of America due to the great value they give their subscribers. They offer 1000mbps download speeds through a DSL or Fiber connection.
AT&T is one of the most well-known internet providers in America. They can be traced back to 1882 when they were known as the Bell Telephone Company, a company that was created by the inventor of the telephone himself Mr Alexander Graham Bell. Eventually, they became AT&T in 1983 and have grown ever since.
Their 1000mbps Fiber or DSL connection will cost you $90 a month. The majority of customers say they keep their connection 99% of the time.
#2 Provider – Frontier – Call Now To Confirm Availability (877) 409 0203
If you find the thought of being stuck in a contract less than pleasant, Frontier could be the option for you. They offer download speeds of 500mbps through a Fiber connection with no contract.
Frontier is the fourth largest internet connection provider and they have been in business since 1935. They were previously known as Citizens Utilities Company and Citizens Communications Company before becoming Frontier in May of 2008.
If you are interested in their 500mbps Fiber connection with no contract it will cost you $75 a month but there are cheaper options available.
#3 Provider – CenturyLink – Call Now To Confirm Availability (866) 843 7934
CenturyLink offers 24mbps through a DSL and Fiber connection in Fort Worth. Their popularity comes from their low-cost options. They are one of the most popular options in Texas.
CenturyLink was launched in 1930 but was originally known as Oak Ridge Telephone Company. Since those early days, they evolved, rebranded and acquired numerous other companies before becoming CenturyLink in 2009.
Their DSL broadband that can reach speeds of up to 24mbps can be yours for $45 a month with no contract and no rate hikes.
ISP Stats in Fort Worth
In Fort Worth 96% of those eligible to be connected to the internet can connect through Cable, 83% can be connected through DSL and 7% can connect through Fiber. Of those who can connect 99% of them can receive more than 25mbps download speeds with the remaining 1% able to get over 10mbps.
The state of Texas is the 45th most connected state of all of America with 95% of residents able to connect to broadband with an average speed of 12mbps.
Throughout Texas, there are 80 different options for you to choose from which can be stressful when choosing a provider. This article will make your decision easier by detailing the 3 top providers in Fort Worth.