Congratulations! You’ve just moved into a new area to start a new chapter of your life. One of your main , when you move into a new area in this day and age though, is to get yourself connected to the internet.
It can be a stressful task but this article will help you discover the 3 best internet providers in El Paso to help you decide the best provider for you.
The most popular Internet Provider in El Paso are CenturyLink and this is due to their low-cost options. They offer an Internet speed at 40mbps through a DSL connection which may not be the quickest connection but it is a good price.
Oak Ridge Telephone Company was the original name for CenturyLink. They were founded in 1930 and since then it evolved, rebranded and acquired numerous other companies before becoming the CenturyLink we know today in 2009.
If you are interested in CenturyLink’s low prices you can get up to 40mpbs at $55 or you can get up to 20mbps for $45.
If you would prefer a quicker connection AT&T offers 1000mbps through a DSL connection. They are popular with customers due to the great value they give to their customers.
AT&T’s beginnings can be traced back to 1882 when they were known as the Bell Telephone Company, that was founded by the person who invented the telephone – Alexander Graham Bell. After rebranding in 1983 they became AT&T and have increased their revenue yearly earning over $190 Billion last year.
If you are interested in AT&T’s quickest package it can be yours for $90 a month but there are a range of cheaper options available.
- Cable One
If you are in an area where you can’t connect through DSL then Cable One offers 1000mbps through a Cable connection with 100% Wi-Fi home connection.
They are the 7th largest cable company in the United States and has served more than 800,000 customers in throughout 21 states and launched in 1986 as Post-Newsweek Cable before they rebranded in 1997 to Cable One.
If you are interested in Cable One’s GigaONE package, their best option, then it will cost you $175 a month. It comes with 1000mbps download speed, 50mbps upload speed and 100% home Wi-Fi coverage.
There are cheaper options available starting from $45 a month.
ISP Stats in El Paso
In El Paso 100% of those eligible to be connected to the internet can connect through Cable, 97% can connect through a DSL connection and Fiber has yet to be installed in El Paso. Of those who can connect just 6% of them can receive more than 25mbps and the remaining 94% receives more than 10mbps.
The state of Texas is the 45th most connected state of all of America with 95% of residents able to connect to broadband with an average speed of 12mbps.
Throughout Texas, there are over 80 different options for you to choose from which can make you feel like you are spoilt for choice. This article has made your life easier by detailing the 3 top providers in El Paso.