The Internet is without a doubt one of the most important parts of our lives in this day and age. Whether it be for work, entertainment or keeping up with other members of the family the internet is crucial to us. That being the case it is obvious that we need the best internet provider to take care of us.
This article will inform you of the 3 best internet providers in Atlanta.
#1 Provider – AT&T – Call Now To Confirm Availability (877) 461 6077
AT&T is one of the most well known and most used companies in America for Telecommunications. If you have a DSL or Fiber connection you can receive a 1000mbps download speed for your home. They are the most popular provider in Atlanta due to their great value.
They have a storied history starting right back in the 1800’s when Alexander Graham Bell invented the first telephone and the Bell Telephone Company. They eventually rebranded to AT&T in 1983 steadily rising and last year earning over $190 Billion.
For $90 a month you can get their Fiber broadband to get 1000mbps with a 99% connectivity rate but there are cheaper options available.
#2 Provider – XFinity – Call Now To Confirm Availability (866) 843 7934
If you can’t receive Fiber you can connect through Cable using Xfinity’s 300mbps service. They are the second most popular service in Atlanta due to their widely available high speeds.
You may not have heard of Xfinity but I am sure you have heard of Comcast. Xfinity is a brand of Comcast that was created in 2010 to advertise their Tv, Internet and Home Phone triple package connection.
If you are interested in Xfinity’s internet connection it will cost you $69.99 a month for the 300mbps connection speeds. There are cheaper internet options available or package deals if you are interested in TV and Home Phone as well.
#3 Provider – Viasat – Call Now To Confirm Availability (855) 323 9858
Finally, if you can’t get a Fiber connection or a Cable connection then you do have the option of a Satellite connection with Viasat. You can get 25mbps download speeds through their connection which may not be the quickest available but it is one of the most widely available.
Viasat has grown from 3 employees to 4,500 across 10 countries since 1986 with 26 office locations. They have launched 2 satellites to connect residents around the US: the ViaSat-1 in 2011 and ViaSat-2 in 2017. ViaSat-3, a high-capacity three satellite class, is expected to launch in 2020.
You can receive Viasat’s 25mbps download speeds with a monthly payment of $70. There are other options available.
ISP Stats of Atlanta
In Atlanta 98% of those eligible to be connected to the internet can connect through DSL, 97% can be connected through Cable and 1% can connect through Fiber. Of those who can connect 97% of them can receive more than 25mbps with the remaining 3% able to receive at least 10mbps
The state of Georgia is the 23rd most connected state of all of America with 97% of residents able to connect to broadband with an average speed of 12mbps. Buffalo is above average with a speed of 18mbps.
Throughout Georgia, there are over 45 different options for you to choose from which can stress you out when choosing a provider. This article will make your life easier by detailing the 3 top providers in Atlanta.